Monday, April 27, 2009

My first impression on E-learning

Hello world, My name is Seang Heng(you can call me lucky). I have accessed to E-learning two week already but I don't have much time update my profile as the internet here is damn slow. And
I don't think it is a disaster over there.

I feel so surprise when you all did the brainstorming about Cambodia, my country. It seems to me that you all did a good job meaning that you know most of Cambodia and our people.:D

E-learning is fast and comfortable only when you have a fast speed of internet and it makes you feel so content. There are things that we can learn from here, especially the forum allowed we all share and get more ideas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Seang or Lucky,
I like your blog, it shows lots of fotos and you also seem to be a quite experienced clogger. Sometimes I can't categorize the pictures or want to know more, if there's is only a short comment.
Maybe we can be partners to communicate in the course "media and interculteral communication", so we get to know more about each other?
Have a nice day, Dörthe

PS. In my name "ö" is a mutated vowel. Instead of "ö" you can write "oe", which means the same.