Monday, June 8, 2009

My Favorite Media

My Favorite Media

Radio is always my favorite media since I don’t have much time to sit and read newspaper and it is not a time consuming unlike other media. Once I listen to radio, I can do other things like reading or cooking.

The first thing that I do when I get up in the morning is to tune in the radio. Since 5: 30 am, I listen to Radio Free Asia and later Voice of America (broadcasted in Khmer Language). After that it is 6: 30am, I listen to BBC news to get more international news and it also improves my listening skill. What is more, while listening to BBC I get more ideas and I know the way they report news especially the techniques that they use.

I have a good impression and imgination when I listen to radio feature report or radio dramma I can think of and imagine the pictures that the reporter is describing. Some story even draws my full attention on it and I have stop doing other stuff but focusing on the news. I can forget to read newspaper for a week but I cannot leave my radio from me even a day.

No comments: